Accommodation Prices 2017
We try to keep our rates as simple to understand as possible by charging per room (with 2 persons sharing). We offer lower rates for longer visits and special discounts too. Please note we are currently only able to accept payment by cash or cheque or 'Faster Payments' (internet banking transfer). Please ask for details. Overseas visitors can pay their deposit via 'PayPal'. There is a cash machine at the bottom of our road and at various banks in Machynlleth.
Please make cheques payable to "Gillian McKever"
Main Tariff from 1st January 2017
|Room 1 Bed & Breakfast
Superking Double or twin-bedded room
|1 or 2 nights||3 nights or more|
|Room Rate - 2 people sharing||£78 per night||£72 per night|
|Room 2 Bed & Breakfast
Standard Double room
|1 or 2 nights||3 nights or more|
|Room Rate - 2 people sharing||£69 per night||£65 per night|
|Room 1 - Extra Persons sharing (adult)||£30 per person (max 2 persons)|
|Room 1 - Extra Persons sharing (Child 5 to 12)||£25 per person (max 2 persons)|
|Room 1 - Single Occupancy discount||£20 per night|
|Room 2 - Single Occupancy discount||£15 per night|
Children: We welcome well behaved children but we do not provide special facilities for children under five. Children can share with their parents in room 1 at a reduced rate.
Pets: We do not allow pets in the house. Please make alternative arrangements for their accommodation.
Smoking: We do not allow smoking anywhere in the house.
Vegans & vegetarians: We specially welcome vegans & vegetarians and have full breakfast menus to meet your dietary requirements. However, we are not an exclusively vegan/vegetarian establishment. Other guests may be eating meat and there are animal-based products in the house.
Noise: We do not allow excessive noise. Guests are expected to be considerate to the needs of other guests and the proprietors.
Security: Machynlleth has a reputation as a low crime area but guests are reminded to take sensible precautions to keep their property safe. Guests park their cars on our property at their own risk.
WiFi: For guests wishing to use our WiFi service bookings are taken on the understanding that you have read and agree to our 'Public WiFi Terms and Conditions'. You will be asked to sign to confirm this before using the service. See our WiFi Terms and Conditions. (in word format). Alternatively, as we are a BT Hotspot guests who are BT Customers and able to access the internet via BT Fon or other open access can do so without using our WiFi service.
Terms and Conditions:
- Cancellation Policy: If you cancel your booking for any reason we will endeavour to let the room to someone else. If we succeed in this we will refund any money you have paid to us (less any expenses incurred e.g.postage and handling). If we are unable to re-let your room we will hold you to the contract you have made with us and require payment in full. Consequently, we recommend that you take out insurance to cover your losses.
- All rooms are strictly non-smoking.
- No pets are allowed in the house.
- All prices based on per room per night & 2 people sharing, unless otherwise stated.
- Single occupancy: A discount is available as detailed in the Tariff.
- A Non-Refundable Deposit of 20% of the total cost is required to secure your booking. The balance must be paid on or before departure.
- In High Season and bank holiday weekends we may require a minimum stay of 2 nights.
- Check in time on the first day is from 5.00pm. If you wish to arrive before 5.00pm or after 6.00pm this will need to be agreed with us in advance.
- Check out time is 10.00am.
- Bookings are taken on the understanding that you have read our access statement. Please view our access statement if you have not already done so.
B&B B&B B&B B&B B&B B&B B&B B&B B&B B&B B&B B&B B&B B&B B&B B&B B&B B&B B&B B&B B&B B&B B&B B&B